Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Improvement

Updating my blog TWO times in a 12 month time period... I think that's a 100% improvement from the 12 months before that! :) Usually I post some of my personal favorite pics of the kids on Facebook and I assume no one is looking at this pathetic blog who doesn't just check in on us on Facebook. I found some cute pictures on my phone the other day that never made it to Facebook, so I thought I would share...

Nora J modeling her new Christmas jumper from her Uncle Patrick. Good work Uncle P! (I suspect he had some help with his shopping!)


Look who decided to basically potty train himself! Granted he is 3+ but he basically woke up one morning wanting to wear undies and I think I've cleaned up 2 accidents since! I'm sure the newness will wear off but for now I can't resist his little buns in those undies!


Here's Nora enjoying these amazingly unseasonable January temps.


Of course we did enjoy the snow while we could. This picture was quickly followed by Nora face-planting in our driveway. A bloody face didn't stop this girl from having some fun!


We've got a fun February ahead. This weekend we are headed to Dubuque to swim at the water park and stay over night at the hotel. We're looking forward to meeting my brothers and parents there. And better yet, next weekend my wonderful hubby planned a getaway! We are going to stay in Des Moines and enjoy sleeping in, West Side Story at the Civic Center, a couples massage, sleeping in, dinner out, a movie, did I mention SLEEPING IN! ;) A good blogger would take pictures and report back. Don't hold your breath!









1 comment:

  1. Love the blog update! Keep it up! And Nora's little knit hat is adorable!

    ReplyDelete