Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sledding!

It was finally warm enough last week to enjoy a little bit of time outside with Liam. I decided he needed to try sledding with all this snow, so I loaded him up and headed over to the West High hill... Just Kiddding! :) Here are a few pictures of us in the front yard. In true Liam fashion he was a little unsure at first but giggling by the end. Hoping for more nice days ahead!!






Also- I wanted to highlight Liam's stylin' winter boots... sandwich baggies with rubber bands! They worked great!






4 comments:

  1. sooo cute!! he looks like he was having fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so sledding is my favorite winter pastime...maybe just one of my favorite pastimes altogether! I love taking Ava...its a great excuse for me to act like a kid! And those winter boots are straight ghetto. LOVE THEM

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! I love the boots! Great creativity mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bridget! Found your blog through Kaitlyn's, so I'll be stalking you regularly now! :) I dig the winter boots...I totally used plastic bags inside of my non-waterproof boots when I was little! Kept the socks dry!

    ReplyDelete