Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Birthday Boy Baumhover- Better Late Than Never, Right?!?!

A month ago tomorrow my sweet baby boy turned 1!!! Every mom says it- but it is so true, I can't believe how fast the first year flew by. At times it feels like he's still brand new but most days we just can't remember what life was like before him! What great joy he has brought to our family! We had our families join us for a party. Here's a recap of the highlights...



Apparently Liam couldn't take his eyes off his birthday cake!







Yumm-O!







Opening his presents and of course reading his cards! :)







Trying out his new ride... Thanks Grammie and Gramps!



4 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! I'm so glad you're officially a blogger! Looking forward to keeping up with your lives

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy 13-month birthday, buddy!! and nice job on that cake, bridge! i'm impressed!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am excited you are a blogger now Bridge. We will have to do some exciting things this winter with the kids so we have blog-worthy material :) Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bridge! I love that you're blogging! What a great way to keep up with the Baumhover happenings and life in IC. I miss you my dear friend and look forward to the updates. Lets chat on the phone soon though!! :) Your bday cake looked awesome and yummy by the way - I showed Matt the pics and he was impressed too! Love you tons!!!

    ReplyDelete